Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Pakistan star batsman Nasir Jamshed, who tormented the Indian bowlers in the just concluded series, has forgotten to carry his man-of-the-series trophy with him.

Jamshed, who scored back-to-back centuries in the first two one-dayers in the series, and the victorious Pakistan team was accorded a warm welcome on Monday.

"In the rush to get to the airport I forgot my trophy but the team management says I will get it soon," Jamshed said.

"But the welcome we have got today is really out of this world and it shows just how important it was for us to win this series for the people," the left-hander said.

Jamshed said the two centuries he had made in the series had given him lot of confidence and self belief.

"But I will be talking to Inzamam-ul-Haq and Saeed Anwar again to get tips from them on how to further improve my batting," the opener said.
Posted by kbstorm On Tuesday, January 08, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive